A fully interactive two day webinar for middle grades, registrars and consultants providing an update on Paediatric emergencies, including COVID-19.
Each session includes a Q&A session with the speakers. Included in the price of the course is access to recordings of the course to allow for revision and reflection.
Topics covered include:
Wednesday 16 September 2020
- Covid-19 at the Paediatric ED
- Infections in Young Children (inc. Covid-19)
- Spot Diagnosis: Burns, Rashes and Skin Complaints
- “Minor injury”: pitfalls and perils
- Stabilising the Critically Ill Child in the DGH
- Analgesia and Procedural Sedation
- Paediatric Radiology in the ED
- Respiratory Conundrums
Thursday 17 September 2020
- Paediatric Mental Health
- Legal Issues and Consent in Paediatric Emergencies
- Gastro Emergencies
- Paediatric Surgery Problems in the Emergency Department
- Recent changes in NAI
- Imaging in NAI
- Common Problems in Neonates and Young Infants
- Is It a Fit or a Faint?