Plenareno Respiratory Conference 2021 is going to be a comprehensive two-day program that will engage and unite the respiratory medicine community like never before. PRC21 program features international experts from across the respiratory medicine community including science and research, pulmonary care, cardiovascular medicine, allergy, lung cancer, hypertension, epidemiology, allied health and primary care.
Plenareno Respiratory Conference 2020 emphasis on promoting interaction between young & senior investigators and the exchange of ideas that will shape future directions of respiratory research. PRC20 also aim to foster the development of the next generation of researchers by encouraging participation of students, residents and fostering new collaborations.
Conference Central Topics:
- Allergy and Asthma
- COPD and Pneumonia
- Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
- Respiratory and Pulmonary Care
- Pulmonary Cell Biology and Respiratory
- Immunology and Respiratory Medicine
- Paediatrics Respiratory Medicine and Care
- Airway and Lung Infections
- Cardio Pulmonary Disorders
- Interventional Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery
- Occupational Lung Diseases and Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- Respiratory Epidemiology and Public Health