The GP Update Refresher Masterclass offers GPs an update on the latest advances in Primary Care and serves as a refresher course on practical clinical topics relevant to their day-to-day practice. It is one of the most comprehensive courses supporting GPs to meet the requirements for appraisals and revalidation.
This four day GP course offers:
– 30 CPD credits with concise 30-45 minute presentations
– Presentations by specialists in different fields of medicine
– Excellent speakers from Guy’s and St Thomas‘, King‘s College Hospital, University College Hospital, Royal London Hospital, Queen Mary, University of London, and Imperial College Healthcare
– Extended Q&A sessions give participants the opportunity to interact with speakers
– Handbook with a copy of the presentations serves as an excellent reference after the conference*
“One of the most comprehensive GP courses.“
“Four days of short talks focussed on my needs – brilliant!“
“Lots of opportunity to ask all the questions I wanted.“
“Great handbook – no need to take lots of notes!“
*Should a speaker be unable to provide a handout for their presentation in time, we ask for your understanding. For live stream participants the handouts for each lecture will be provided as PDFs in the download area on our website.
Guy’s and St Thomas’
King’s College Hospital
University College Hospital
Royal London Hospital
Queen Mary, University of London
Imperial College Healthcare
The GP Update Refresher is accredited by the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) with 30 CPD Credits.
An application will also be made to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical education (EACCME®) with 30 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). The credits are recognised throughout Europe, in the USA and Canada.