2nd Asian Public Mental Health Congress pertains to Psychiatry and Mental Health Disorders such as anxiety, depression, bipolar, behavioral disorders, post-traumatic, seasonal depression, persistent depressive disorder, stress and understanding the effective diagnosis & treatment to identify and help to facilitate the recovery of someone suffering from psychiatric disorders.
Opportunity for all the presenters to be part of Best Presenter / Best Young Researcher / Best Poster Awards competition.
Conference Central Topics:
- Neurology and Mental Health
- Human Resilience
- Epilepsy and Brain Disorder
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Womens Mental Health
- Mental Disorders & Mental Illness
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Treatment
- Global Epidemiology of Mental Illness