A two day fully interactive case-based webinar on interpretation and reporting of Abdominal and Pelvic MRI. Attendees will be provided with individual, secure access to the cases and advanced image viewing PACS software so that they can simultaneously review cases with the faculty. There will be Q&As throughout the day and attendees will be able to access course recordings for revision and reflection.
- Faculty of practicing consultant radiologists, experts in their fields, with extensive experience in advancing the abdominal and pelvic MRI skills of peers nationally and internationally
- No didactic lectures – practical course, just workstation based cases and teaching pearls.
- Comprehensive – covering a full range of abdominal and pelvic imaging topics.
- Stimulating, interactive, challenging cases, and very importantly, immediate feedback with around 100 cases to interpret and report
Topics covered include:
- Gynaecology – Benign & Malignant
- Small Bowel
By the end of the course, the delegate will have:
- (1) A comprehensive understanding of good/best imaging interpretation practice;advanced abdominal pelvic MRI interpretation and reporting
- (2) Improved body MRI interpretation and reporting skills;
- (3) Greater confidence in their advanced practice; and
- (4) Identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to their practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.