2nd Euro Diabetes and Endocrinology Congress leads the discussion on the latest technological advancements, opportunities and exchange insights on the most rapidly evolving area of diabetes and endocrinology.
EDE Congress 2021 will combine many aspects of diabetes and endocrinology research, including metabolic disorders, weight management, cardiac risks, and advancement treatments with a focus on emerging new technologies and a view to generate cross-disciplinary ideas & foster potential early career researcher collaboration.
Conference Central Topics:
- Clinical Diabetes and Advanced Technologies
- Diabetes and Nutrition
- Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes, Hypertension and Stroke
- Gestational Diabetes and Reproductive Endocrinology
- Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders
- Diabetes Complications: Current Challenges in New Therapies
- Diabetes Nursing and Healthcare Management
- Epidemiology of Diabetes and Public Health